Lucifer Star Machine play hard-hitting, heavy Rock'n'Roll influenced by Punk and Classic Rock.
Their high energy live shows cement their reputation as a true in-your-face Hardcore Rock 'n' Roll act. But it is the segueing of this wanton brutality with their sense for heartfelt and catchy melodies that makes them truly stand out.
The 5-piece was founded in London, UK in 2002 and has since toured several times across Europe, leaving their trail like a serpent in twelve countries, sharing stages with acts like Peter Pan Speedrock, Nashville Pussy and Demented Are Go, to name but a few.
In 2019 the band hit the stage at Wacken Open Air, one of the world's biggest Heavy Metal festivals, where the bill included Slayer, Body Count and Airbourne amongst others.
Lucifer Star Machine's first single, "Death Baby", came out in 2004 and was produced by Punk Rock legend Rat Scabies of The Damned. After two album releases on various indies, they signed with German label I Sold My Soul Media in 2013, who released their critically acclaimed third full length "Rock'n'Roll Martyrs". The record was lauded for its authenticity and its snotty and unadorned approach.
In 2012 founder and band leader Tor Abyss moved back to his home country of Germany, whilst the rest of the band remained in England. Over time the logistics proved to be too difficult, so he decided to give the band a fresh start.
Thus, since Autumn 2014, Lucifer Star Machine is now based in Hamburg, featuring an all-German cast; guys who share Tor's ass-kicking full throttle take on music and life.
Since their reformation the group has released 2 singles and an EP, which were accompanied by three videos.
The band has now signed a record deal with Swedish label The Sign Records, who will release the group’s fourth album “The Devil’s Breath” worldwide on 3rd April 2020.
Tor Abyss (Throat)
Mickey Necro (Guitars)
Marshall Speed (Guitars)
Benny Zin (Bass)
Jay Impact (Drums)
• 2004: Death Baby (7" Vinyl Single) Black Tongue Records (UK)
• 2005: Fire In Your Hole (Album: CD) Noisemaker Records (Germany)
• 2009: Street Value Zero (Album: CD/LP) Nicotine Records/Tornado Ride Records (Italy)
• 2013: Rock'n'Roll Martyrs (Album: CD/Digital) I Sold My Soul Media (Germany)
• 2015: Eat Dust (7" Vinyl Single) Wolverine Records (Germany)
• 2016: Your Love Remains (7" Vinyl Single) Selfdestructo Records (USA)
• 2016: Rock'n'Roll Martyrs + Bonus Tracks (Re-release/Digital only) Selfdestructo Records (USA)
• 2018: Evil Blood (Ltd. 8" Lathe Cut EP) Gods Candy Records (Canada)
• 2020: The Devil's Breath (Album: CD/LP/Deluxe LP/Digital) The Sign Records (Sweden)